1 Tbsp Oil
1 tsp Garlic paste
1 tsp Ginger paste
1 small Onion (finely chopped)
1/2 cup Frozen Peas & Carrots
1/4 cup Green Beans (cut diagonally)
1/2 cp Cauliflower (chopped finely)
1/4 cup Celery (chopped finely)
1 can Cream Style Corn
1/2 cup Water
14oz can Vegetable Broth
2 tsp Corn Starch (mixed with a little water)
1 tsp Sugar (optional)
2 Green Onions (chopped for garnishing)
Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
1. In a medium pot, add oil, ginger and garlic. Allow it to sizzle.
2. Add onions and saute for 30 seconds.
3. Add peas & carrots, green beans, celery and cauliflower. Saute for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add can of cream stlye corn, salt and pepper. Mix well.
5. Add water and vegetable stock. Mix and bring to a boil.
6. Allow veggies to cook without overcooking them.
7. Mix a little water with the corn starch and add it to the soup. Add more or less Corn Starch to thicken soup to your taste
8. Add sugar and adjust salt if necessary.
9. Garnish with green onions
10. For additional garnishing, chop some green chilies and marinate them in vinegar. Use this and Soy Sauce.